Hello, my Dotlings!
Have you ever thought about your own principles of conduct? When you interact with a stranger what is the minimum level of civility they can expect from you? Obviously, mine are going to be geared toward my conduct as a professional psychic. It was still an interesting exercise to write the behavior I expect of myself. I want you to pay close attention to your own wording.
This is not just about what you will do. In fact, this exercise is more directed at what you won’t do. What line will you not cross? At what point would you walk away instead of lowering yourself?
This journal exercise is part of a video that I posted on Patreon a week before it went to YouTube, like most of my content. Being a Patreon gives you exclusive first-look access to my content before everyone else.
Safe Travel and Much Profit to You.
Code of Ethics
- I am going to tell you what I see and will speak in my client’s best interests.
- I will maintain the confidentiality of client information and our discussion unless you request otherwise, or I am required to do so by a court of law. Additionally, I will report any concerns of child or elder abuse or exploitation.
- I will always be authentic and will respect my clients regardless of origin, race, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, or gender identity.
- I will not give medical, legal, or financial advice that I am unqualified to give, and will clearly differentiate any professional advice I am qualified to provide as independent from the reading.
- I will clearly state all fees with my clients in advance and will clearly indicate when additional fees and receive client consent before continuing to provide services that will cause a client to incur additional charges.
- I will not give advice beyond my skill level or misrepresent my qualifications, certifications, or experience.
- I will respect my clients’ right to refuse or terminate their reading.